Mhambi has been redeployed.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Girls are gorgeous


Super 8
Originally uploaded by marialy.
When I was younger, I loved to look at naked women in magazines. But I felt guilty. First the guilt came from was my strict protestant Christian upbringing.

Later, at university, it was reinforced when I became involved in left wing politics. We espoused equality in all spheres of life. We believed that men make sexual objects of women. I knew that at least for me, it was true. I adored naked ladies. But it was wrong, maybe not a sin, but degrading.

Something puzzled me. I wondered why women just don't make sexual objects of us men? Problem solved.

But they did not seem to want to objectify us men.

It was only later that I realised that women have sexual objects too. Other women.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: