Mhambi has been redeployed.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dog story 2

Yesterday I phoned my mom. She says everything is fine. Then I spoke to my sister. she says that something weird happened at my moms home. Yesterday morning there was two pairs of trousers at her back door.

They had tears in them. It must have been Sam - the labrodour - and her the new mongrel dog hat tore them. But how did the trousers get into the yard?

My sister theorised that it belonged to two robbers, who had to leave their trousers behind when they climed over the wall in haste.

"Did you phone the police?"

"Yes, ma phoned them this morning and I called them this afternoon. But they did not pick up the phone.

Anyway they would not have come, nothing happened. Ma does have a contract with the security company."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: