Mhambi has been redeployed.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

i spill my bright incalculable.

Here's another pic from Mhambi's favourite Flickr artists. This one is a self portrait by Olive. I had to rip this one (probably due to Flickr's selective restrictions on nudity).

Mhambi also learnt that Olive loves artist William Kentridge, which just shows how right I was when I latched onto them. These girls have taste.


O Thou to whom the musical white spring

offers her lily inextinguishable,
taught by thy tremulous grace bravely...

Though from whose
feet reincarnate song suddenly leaping
flameflung, mounts, inimitably, to lose
herself where the wet stars are softly keeping

their exquisit dreams -- O Love! upon thy shrine
of intangible commemoration,

i spill my bright incalculable soul!

-- e.e. cummings

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: